Thursday 2 October 2014

Poem : Story of Mine

NHAB-
Fakulti: Sains
Tahun Pengajian: Pertama

Story of Mine

I'm really insecure...
I'm really pathetic..
So sorry for everything...
So sorry for interrupting...

I'm just a person who is trying to get a better idea of life...
I'm just a human being that has the normal instinct..
I feel, I take actions, I face the consequences...
I jump, I hold, I take the risks to be broken...

Sometimes it's hard for me to move on...
Sometimes it's harsh for me to accept...
Sometimes I fear the storm and lightning...
Sometimes I fight the waves and run in the rain...

I need somebody to hold me tight...
I need somebody to accept me as I am...
But sometimes I'm the one who is choosy and ego...
But sometimes I'm afraid of losing and dreaming for false hope...

At last, all of the confusions lead me to doors of cave...
At last, we will eventually understand the actual truth...
That actually is more beautiful and colourful than what we imagined...
That actually is more calming and more clear than what we knew...

We all come from Allah...
We all will be back to Allah...
All the obstacles in life are so meaningful and significant...
All the challenges in life help to build our faith and make us stronger...

Allah is very kind, is very merciful...
Allah is very generous, is full of love...
We have to find it and keep believing...
We have to do efforts and be grateful for all... 

No need to judge somebody...
No need to be frightened of something that is not true...
Everybody has their own stories of life...
Everybody makes mistake and has the right to be forgiven...

Even until our very last breath...
Even when the whole world is against us...
Allah will guide us if we really wish for it...
Allah will be by our side..always~

No comments:

Post a Comment